Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Tale of Two Jeters

Tonight the boys from the Bronx make their 2nd attempt at winning a game 4. I just remembered I forgot to vote yesterday and re-elect Council(man/woman) Jeter. That's right, I don't have a clue if it's a man or woman but with the last name Jeter you cannot go wrong. Maybe it is a good thing I didn't vote because I would not have been making an educated decision.On a positive yet odd note, Charlotte elected only the 2nd Black mayor. Yes, it is the South but I am shocked he is only the 2nd. Congrats Sir..yep, don't know his name either. I watch the news during lunch while I eat and tweet. Today I managed to add reading USA Today into that already busy hour.

Two hours until my favorite Jeter takes the field. I would never forget to vote for this Jeter!


Until Tomorrow,

♥ Emily ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment