Thursday, November 12, 2009

Google Wave and The Dentist...Two Peas in a Pod

I don't get it...I'm not one to give up easily but the stupid thing keeps telling me I am offline. Obviously, if I am viewing the page then I am online. If you have any clue how to use Google Wave then please comment on this post. 


Anyhooooo, I thought going to the dentist would be the low point of my day but Wave has taken it's spot on the lowest rung.  Southern dentists refuse to let you leave the office without a $7000 treatment plan. In NY, the dentist takes your money and tells you to come back in 6 months. The Southern dentist attempts to convince you that you need to whiten your teeth, get 2 crowns, root canal and remove your remaining wisdom teeth. My Second NY dentist told me that I could keep my wisdom teeth if I wanted to. By the way if the dentist gives you the option to be awake for the 20 minute procedure, don't do it! The pain was not awful but the crunching sound of the teeth is worse than any other noise in the entire world. I took a xanax and wore an iPod but I will never forget that noise. I tried to go back the following week but when I was told the dentist was an hour behind, I ran not walked out of the office. Hence, why I had a second NY dentist. At least the Southern dentist gave me a pretty neon green toothbrush for listening to all the ways he wanted to torment me further!


Until Tomorrow, 


♥ Emily ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment