Sunday, November 1, 2009

Interesting Encounter

Overheard at the Store this morning. A mother to her son.: You can't live off of cereal. You need vegetables, too.

I beg to differ my Southern friend, unless you are feeding the child Fruit Loops or Apple Jacks. Crispix or Corn Flakes with fresh fruit is healthy and delicious for breakfast or the occasional dinner breakfast. Sausage Gravy and Biscuits has more fat and cholesterol than a Big Mac with Lettuce & Tomato! Alright, I will get off my soapbox now.

Halloween was a bust because my husband fell asleep. My Goodwill costume was June Cleaver and I would have made a great happy, smiley, bitch. She ruined lazy wife-ness for all of us but I was going to be her for a few hours just to see what it would be like walking in her shoes. At least, I was able to watch the entire Yankee game so no love lost.

Until Tomorrow,

♥ Emily ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment