Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy "Green" Halloween

It's time to adorn a costume and let your dreams come true! I cannot dress up as NYC because the Statue of Liberty is played out and wearing a skyline is next to impossible. The weight of the world on my shoulders would not be dreamy. 

Last year I went with the Jersey 80's prom queen, straight out of a bag. This year I have decided to go green and not give money to a manufacturer who will be making millions for this holiday. To the Goodwill! My husband was amazed at what you can buy at the Goodwill but this was not my 1st rodeo. Of course, finding a size 0 or 2 was not going to happen so I found a huge outfit that I will safety pin to fit. Even found accessories for the costume and the grand total was $10. The same stuff at Party City would have totaled $25 and up. Hip Hip Hooray (Jorge)! Not only did I save money but I will donate it back to the same Goodwill next week.  Pictures to follow tomorrow morning because I cannot share my costume before I wear it out. It's a girl thing. What is everyone doing tonight? I want to see pics of your costumes!


Have a safe & Happy Halloween! Go Yankees!

Until Tomorrow, 

♥ Emily ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment