Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Yankees

Waiting 24 hours for game six is not going so well! I had my Tex shirt laid out on the bed and ready to go last night then Francesa says it was called due to rain. What? How come every other sport plays in the rain but baseball? The men are wearing cleats for footing so why not show the fans that these million dollar men can get down a dirty for their money. Manning & Moss don't mind a little bit of mud or grass stains. That is why the organization has people to do laundry. Yankee's laundry people have it easy except when Swisher or A-Rod decide it is fun to slide into 2nd. Maybe the paranoia of the Angels making a comeback set in or could I possibly have a valid point? For $180 million over 6 years, I would run nekkie around the bases. Just sayin'...


Anyways, still waiting on game 50 six of this series to start! I need to know already if we are going to do this or choke it up. Go Yankees!!

♥ Emily ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment