Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Craziest Day Ever

The day started off odd and only went down hill from there. My precious travel coffee container has a swivel lid. When I went to open it...flew across my office. Luckily, no spillage so I did not have to kick the manufacturers ass. Two minutes later I found out that there was an incident during the overnight hours. I was on the case to find a new glass door and get it installed in 8 hours flat. Four hours later, a company came out and measured the door. Two hours after that we had a new door. If you ever have any issue and need to replace a glass door then feel free to tweet or fb me. Did you know there are two types of commercial grade glass doors? Tempered and Laminated. Tempered shatters into cubes when broken and Laminated is more like a car windshield. It spiderwebs and stays in place.You can also get tints, bronze & gray. Please feel free to call me for all of your store front door needs.

Yankees are on tonight! Hopefully, the gobs of anti-bacterial I used today has rid me of bad karma. Otherwise I will be forced to root for the Phillies and pass onto them my karma.

Until Tomorrow,

♥ Emily ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment