Monday, October 12, 2009

Rainy Days & Mondays

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I cannot stand rainy Mondays. As if getting my lazy ass out of bed isn't hard enough! Too bad that was not even the highlight of my horrid beautiful morning. Long Island Emily came out to play...she is the one who thinks that pixies come from hell heaven and magically fill up the gas tank. Well, LI Emily made it to work on a wing and a prayer by the grace of G-d. She said to g-d, "Sir, if you are awake at this ung-dly hour please help a sista out. I've learned my lesson and will remember to put gas in the car from now on." He must have been laughing his holy ass off awake so all ended well. My husband had a field day compassion and surprisingly held back "I told you so, Emily".

Today's Morals: You can take the girl out of NY, but you can't take the NY out of the girl. Always check your gas tank before getting on the highway.


Until Tomorrow,

0 comments:

Post a Comment