Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Sunday "Y'all"

Another mother truckin' beautiful day in Charlotte! By beautiful I mean gray and 70ish degrees. I had a crazy dream last night that I need to get analyzed by my husband. Since, I am only talking to myself a few people at this point then I will share the general idea. Two friends from here & people from childhood were all in the same building. Maybe it was a school or something but it was in the middle of nowhere NC somewhere.

Anyways, according to my prison-esque marks on the wall calendar Month 23 in Charlotte will be here on Wednesday!! So looking forward to this momentous occasion which symbolizes get me out of here, I will pay you almost 2 years of fun and money saving in the South.

Charlotte is not a terrible place, it's just not New York. I blog to relieve stress...I had a great day yesterday and can only hope today is just as wonderful.


Until Tomorrow,




P.S. My husband analyzed my weird dream! I fell asleep while watching tv and everyone represented a character from a show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment