Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away!

Tomorrow we are supposed to go to Lowes Motor Speedway but the forecast is for rain again which is not typical Charlotte.If all else goes to shit fails, we will be near the best BBQ place ever. I would tell you where it is but then it would get too crowded like a Yogi Berra saying.

Looking forward to this sports filled weekend, if the rain holds up here and NY. I discovered NASCAR when I had a 101 fever and was so delusional exhausted that I could not change the channel. Could I have possible been the only person in Great Neck, maybe even the NYC metro area watching a bunch of rednecks men drive in circles? Quite possibly! It clicked and I decided the sport was a keeper. We went to the Daytona 500 and go to both races in Charlotte every year. By now the lesson has been learned, they are talented men and not all rednecks.

At the other end of the spectrum, my Yankees will be playing too. No matter where life may take me these guys will always be my team. The Angels may put up a fight but we can take 'em down.

So far, knock on wood & spit spit, I have managed to keep out of trouble today. Sorry for the disappointment but no crazy stories unless you count that I enjoy spraying coworkers with Lysol. :D

Until Tomorrow,

♥ Emily ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment