Saturday, October 10, 2009

Clicked my heels 3 times & Nada

Should have started blogging on Day 1 here but I'm a procrastinator. Month 22 in Charlotte and still dreaming of New Yawk. Moved down here to save money for a condo/home back in NY but got lost along the way. Accidentally, met really nice people whom I adore and enjoy spending time with. If only we could spend that time with bagels at Yankee Stadium or seeing Depeche Mode at the Garden. Still miss my family & friends in NY and feel the void in my heart. I finally went back to school so I could finish my degree after an 8 year short absence...then we moved. Waited a year to gain residency in NC but the schools here are artsy and 20 miles away. That sounds like a hellish pleasure during rush hour. Yes, they have rush hour here. If you are reading this or if I am talking to myself please send NY food and Fox's U-Betz Chocolate Syrup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment