Thursday, October 15, 2009

Went to the Speedway, picked up passes...went home

It is raining for the 5,000 umpteenth time. Usually, I try to suck it up put on a smile and call it a day but it is bordering insane. Pretty sure it's colder here than back home...in fact I am positive it. Enough bitching about the weather!

Left work early to pick up my husband and head over to East Bumblefuck Concord. The car looks like it went "muddin'" because a semi went through a big puddle and splashed the entire fn car blessed the car with a spa mud bath.We stopped at the favorite BBQ place I referenced yesterday and it is still everything and then some. Brunswick Stew and a BBQ Sandwich with Cole Slaw on it, yum. Then we went the last 3 miles to the track. Yes, it started raining again but I promised not to talk about the weather so I won't, maybe. Stopped by the hauler to pick up our garage credentials. Turned around and drove the 11 miles home! I am truly amazed that my husband let me drive and we made there and back in the rain safely. I drive like a crazy chic in Queens BUT I only hit the curb once. Not completely my fault because I had to make a 45 degree right turn out of the restaurants parking lot. "Emily, I was trying to telling you there was a curb." My only response was laughter because I thought it was the funniest backwoods country thing ever.

Until Tomorrow,

♥ Emily ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment