Sunday, January 24, 2010

Karma Knocked and I Answered...Shit

After my run in with the restaurant manager last night, it was only a matter of time before Karma showed herseld. I had every right to let him have it after he decided to code my receipt "Upset Lady" but Karma disagrees. Went to Walmart this morning for lunches and water. Had no trouble while in the store but then I went to lift the case of water ito the car. Are you wondering where my lovely husband was?? Sleeping at 11:30am, of course. That's normal for a grown person...anyhooooo. When I lifted the case of water from the cart, I felt a shocking pain down the left side of my back. Sigh, Karma. Drove the majority of the way home cursing like a sailor/truck driver. Finally called my lovely husband and gave him a piece of my mind. Bitched at him some more when I got home. Finally resolved to stop bitching and watch football. Go Jets (only because the Giants are playing)!! Thank you Karma for a fun filled day of joy, joy, joy!


Emily

P.S. Lovely means shitty. I learned that on Dallas Divas & Daughters on Bravo, A&E, TLC...one of those stations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment