Monday, January 18, 2010

Life Lessons Learned in Charlotte

1) Gucci (any name brand can be inserted) is not the most important thing in the world...but if you buy me one, I won't refuse it. :D

2) Believe in a higher power! If it's G-d, Jesus, Buddha or Mother Nature, believe in in it. I think this lesson came from my boss. She is a beautiful woman from Jersey who is slightly evangelist & living in Charlotte. She proclaims things in Jesus' name and magically shit happens. Awesome. I love it.

3) Be yourself. If people don't like you then mace them fuck it.

4) Eat with the seasons. Amy taught me this one, thank you! Her grandparents eat what is in season and have lived healthy lives. Yay Yams!!

5) Crockpot is the best invention ever

6) WalMart rocks

7) There are no 7-11's here. Sigh. Miss my 7-11 coffee

8) A bagel is not a bagel everywhere. Must be the water in NY bc the "bagel" here sucks.

9) Rush hour happens outside of NY. Took me 2 hours to go 10 miles one Friday and I almost resorted to peeing on the side of the road. So please, don't tell me rush hour is worse in NY.

10) It is cold and snowy in the South. It still sucks, even though it melts faster.

I hope these lessons have helped you all...if not, I will have to get out the mace. LOL

Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment